Do you want to master your hair loss, or instead let your loss of hair dominate you? Here you will see how hard this fight is for those who suffer from this disease, but you will also see the causes to master them.
Alopecia is a medical problem. There are different types of alopecia. Some of them are:
• Alopecia Areata-disease of the immune system that attacks the hair follicles.
• Androgenetic Alopecia-it can be hereditary or hormonal.
• Diffuse Alopecia-hair disappears in a specific region of the head
• Total Alopecia-it is like alopecia areata, but more aggressive
• Scarring Alopecia-as its name implies, causes scars where hair does not grow back.
• Fibrosing Alopecia-affects the front hairline
There are other types of alopecia that I will be updating the information on this website, but now let's talk about who is affected by the condition.
The loss of hair affects men, women, and children. Although it is not contagious or fatal, it can cause emotional damage. In addition, the sufferer feels frustration, humiliation, shame, and a good dose of low self-esteem.
The problem seems to have no solution. But every issue has a solution, or it would not be a problem but a tragedy. Although I must admit, it won't be solved as if by magic.
It is like a tenant who rents you a house or an apartment. Only, instead of paying, little by little, he is consuming your resources. The money you have worked hard.
What can we say about children suffering from problems with hair? They don't have the emotional preparation for it yet. Similarly, they should not rent a house, much less buy it. Your concern should be to study and play, although not necessarily in that order.
But just as you must act against a tenant who does not pay, you must work against loss of hair. Since I've been through it, I know how frustrating it is, and that is why I want to help those who suffer from this condition.
You may be wondering about what this website is. You can be sure that here you will find information that you will not find anywhere. My goal is for you to get the information you are looking for in one place.
That is why in master your hair loss, you will see:
• causes of hair loss
• how to stop and reverse thinning hair
• how it affects men, women, and children
• what is telogen effluvium
• what to do to make hair grow naturally
• how is formed DHT and how to control it
• which oils work for each need
The idea of this site is not only to treat the problem of hair loss, but as you recover it, it will look more and more lustrous and radiant.
But watch out! At this very moment, your hair loss is looking up at your computer, tablet, or cell phone screen, right next to you, or should I say from above?
The question is: Will you let your lousy tenant continue mastering you? Or will you master your hair loss?